St. Andrews specializes in providing complete coverage for Company and the projects you get involved in. Whether you are a General Contractor or a sub-trade we can cater a complete solution to cover you and provide peace of mind.
We offer the following construction solutions;
- General Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Wrap-up Liability Program
- Builders Risk and Installation Floater
- Mechanical Breakdown (Boiler and Machinery)
- Contractors Equipment Floaters
- Risk Management & Loss Control
- Environmental & Pollution Control Insurance
You wouldn’t see your dentist if you had a stomach ache, so don’t trust your complicated risk management solutions to just any broker.
Call or email us to make arrangements for a free no obligation consultation session at your convenience.
Phone 905-709-1779 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Bonding Services We Offer
- Agreements to Bond
- Bid Bonds
- Performance Bonds
- Labour & Material Payment Bonds
- Maintenance Bonds
- Prequalification Letters
Classes of Contractors we Support
- General Contractors
- Road Contractors (paving, grading)
- Sewer and Watermain Contractors
- Site Services
- Subcontractors (ie. mechanical, electrical, drywall etc.)
Here Is What You Need In Order to Make an Application for a Bonding Facility;
- An organizational chart that shows your key employees and their responsibilities; – Detailed resumes of yourself and your key people;
- A completed Contractors Questionnaire form, which our Surety Specialist can walk you through if needed, but we designed the form to be easily understandable and completion should take about 20-30 minutes.
- Evidence of a line of credit at your bank and a copy of your most recent Terms and Conditions letter if it is available.
- Letters of recommendation from owners, architects and engineers.
- Financial Statements -Financial statements are vital to any business that grants credit, and sureties are no exception. Depending on how long your firm has been in business, the surety will want to see fiscal year-end statements for the last two to three years.
- The surety may also require aged schedules of accounts receivable and payable as well as schedules for any other items on the statements that might need such support.
Why Use St. Andrews Insurance Brokers for your Surety Application;
- Qualified Surety Experts on staff with both Surety Underwriting and Surety Brokerage experience.
- Over 40 years of handling Bonding for Contractors of all types and sizes.
- Bonds are issued in house.
- Our Specialist will carefully examine and underwrite your application prior to it being submitted to the Surety, so that the approval process will be faster and hassle-free.
- One stop Brokerage- We also handle all of your other Construction Insurance needs so that you don’t need to deal with multiple offices.
Call or email us to make arrangements for a free no obligation consulationsession at your convenience.
Phone 905-709-1779 or Email email@example.com.