Why St. Andrews:
· Competitive salary
· Bonus & Commission opportunities
· Focus on personal growth and development including continuing education support
· Supportive team environment
· Group Benefits
· Social awareness and community involvement
Personal Lines Account Manager
We are seeking an experienced Personal Lines Customer Service Representative to join our team.
Not your average customer service position! With our focus on customer service we are always looking for new and dynamic ways to improve every aspect of our customers’ experience. Our caring staff combined with our various technology offerings give our customers the best of both worlds.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a brokerage setting with a track record for providing excellence in customer service. You use every customer interaction as an opportunity to learn more about their individual circumstance and provide thoughtful, appropriate insurance advice.
Attention to detail is a must for this role along with a willingness to be part of a collaborative team.
- Providing friendly and professional service to our clients
- Respond to all incoming calls, emails and faxes for the assigned book of business
- Responsible for all aspects of an assigned book of business
- Reviewing Policy Renewals, endorsements and customer service on accounts through company established workflows
- Processing new policy applications, renewals, endorsements and follow-ups in an accurate and timely manner
- Reviewing renewals for adequacy of coverage, which includes quoting and remarketing when necessary
- Meet assigned retention targets
- RIBO licensed
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Personal Lines CSR in a RIBO Licensed brokerage
- Conscientious, with a strong attention to detail and high level of organization and accuracy
- PowerBroker and CompuQuote knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of company portals
- Able to work in a “paperless” environment
- Self-starter and team player
- Bilingualism an asset