Non Medical Life Insurance for Ontario
- Critical Illness
Ontario Non Medical Life Insurance provides life Insurance, Critical Illness and Disability coverage that does not require a medical exam or medical report. Plans are available to Canadians between the ages of 20 to 85.
You may want to consider this plan if:
- You have been declined for coverage previously
- Are overweight
- Uncomfortable with needles and medical exams
- Have a medical history of serious illness
- Have a history of recreational drug use
- You believe your age may affect a traditional application
Contact the professionals at St. Andrews Insurance Brokers today for your free quote. Simply fill out the form above or call us at 1-905-709-1779.