Retirement Savings Plan, RRSP’s
A Registered Retirements Savings Plan (RRSP) is an investment vehicle that Canadians use to save for their retirement. Contributions are tax deductable and tax deferred along with any growth of the plan until funds are withdrawn at a later date.
For example, if a contributor's tax rate is 40%, every $100 he or she invests in an RRSP will save that person $40 in taxes, up to his or her contribution limit. The growth of that $100 is also tax deferred until funds are withdrawn from the plan.
Let one of our friendly and knowledgeable advisors at St. Andrews Insurance Brokers assist you with your RRSP requirements. We are there to help you when you need us most. Call today 1-905-709-1779 to find out more information!
Our Planning solutions could benefit you if you:
- Need in-depth investments advice that is tailored to your specific retirement needs and objectives
- Have a retirement approaching and you require strategies for preserving and building your savings
- Are retired and would like guidance managing your current portfolio
- Would like a custom-designed retirement plan
- Earn a high income or are a business owner that is looking for alternatives to traditional retirement plans
- Contact one of our professional advisors today to discuss a plan that’s right for you.