In Ontario, motorcyle owners must carry insurance by law. The standard insurance policy covers the following:
- Third-Party Liability – protection in the event that you cause a loss or damage to another person
- Accident Benefits – offers benefits such as loss of income if you are injured in an accident
- Uninsured Automobile Coverage – protects you in the event of death or injury caused by an uninsured motorist
Ask about additional coverage that may be available to you:
- All Perils, Collision, Comprehensive and Specified Perils – covers loss or damage to your motorcycle caused by collision, fire, theft and many other perils
- Increased accident benefits – many of the basic accident benefits coverages can be increased for an additional premium
Consider taking a motorcycle training course as you may be eligible for a lower premium.
As independent insurance brokers….
- we will consult with you on all aspects of your insurance requirements;
- we will assess your insurance needs and provide you with alternative courses of action;
- we will compare the premiums and services of many insurance companies available to us and present you with the best combination of pricing and coverage.